Mariadb on NAS with multiple OS (Windows, LInux, MacOS)

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Sun Apr 28 17:34:13 BST 2024

The mount point is never the same on different operating systems. digiKam
recently offers the ability to add alternative mount points to a network
collection.

So you create the database, for example under Linux, with the appropriate
path. Now under macOS you “append” (+ tool button) the path from macOS to the
existing network collection, the same for Windows. You do all of this in the
digiKam settings under Collections.

https://docs.digikam.org/en/setup_application/collections_settings.html

Maik