Presentation tool : Usage qustions

Friedbert Widmann Friedbert.Widmann at gmx.de
Wed Sep 27 21:17:02 BST 2023

* Is it possible to select the screen on which the images are displayed
(similar to Basic Slide Show)?

* Can I hide the toolbar in the presentation even if I manually step
through the images?

Background: I want to use the Presentation Tool to display a series of
images at some events. There, the images should be displayed on the
connected beamer and not on the "default screen". And while testing the
Presentation Tool I noticed that the toolbar is always shown as soon as
I press PgDown to switch to the next image - this is annoying, because
then the toolbar appears in the presentation.

Regards,
Friedbert

   Friedbert Widmann     mailto:Friedbert.Widmann at gmx.de