Shared database between two computers

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Tue Sep 26 18:13:02 BST 2023

I'm guessing they have a different root path to the collection on the second
computer. This means that the collection was scanned and created twice in the
database. If the face information is only in the DB, then of course you won't
see it. Since digiKam-8.x.x it is possible to add several alternative root
paths to an existing network path.

https://docs.digikam.org/en/setup_application/collections_settings.html#setup-root-album-folders

Maik