Face recognition - avoid messing up the data

daj omu dajomu1 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 23 12:03:37 BST 2023

Hi,

Sorry. Your answer ended up in the spam folder. I guess that is one
solution, but I do not know what is good enough or too bad.
Does not DK have an image quality sorter? I would assume that DK «knows»
the quality of a picture and should be able to automatically know if the
image is too blurry or whatever?

Dajomu