My tags disappeared

Jay jay at speedpost.net
Thu Nov 30 01:10:48 GMT 2023

OS: Linux Mint 21.2   digiKam 8.1.0

Greetings,

I've been playing around with the interface between digiKam and darktable, and somehow have changed the following:

On my thumbnails I can see the tags I've assigned to particular photos, but when I click on the triangle for "full screen" view of a photo, the tags no longer show up on the image. The file name is there, but not the tags. I've looked over my Configure digiKam settings, but can't find where I might have turned them off.

Any assistance, as always, is much appreciated.

Best wishes,
Jay Rutherford