Sudden issues with 8.1.0 on macOS 12.7.1

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Mon Nov 20 19:29:12 GMT 2023

No, not new collection, round circle-like tool button. You will first be asked
whether you want to change the collection category, just accept. Then a folder
selection opens, the same path of your existing collection should open here,
just accept it.

https://docs.digikam.org/en/setup_application/collections_settings.html

Maik