exiv2 issue

Maik Qualmann metzpinguin at gmail.com
Wed Nov 8 20:55:15 GMT 2023

Nice, update to Exiv2-0.28.1 here on openSUSE and now this error message:

CMake Error at core/libs/metadataengine/CMakeLists.txt:106
(include_directories):
  Error evaluating generator expression:

    $<TARGET_PROPERTY:exiv2lib,INTERFACE_INCLUDE_DIRECTORIES>

  Target "exiv2lib" not found.

Maik

Am Mittwoch, 8. November 2023, 19:53:17 CET schrieben Sie: