Digikam not working properly (on Fedora 38 GNOME)

Chris Deuchar deuchars at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 12:12:24 GMT 2023

I too was reluctant about App Images - now I am sold on them!
I do remember that (in Ubuntu) I had to right-click and select 'properties'
and tick a box to make the image executable.
Thereafter all I have to do is double click the image file to run it.
No worries about dependencies and if a particularly image doesn't work I
can just try another.
Virtual 'tyre kicking' if you like!

Chris