edit color

CD.Graesser cd.graesser at gmail.com
Tue Jul 25 19:13:29 BST 2023

I would use the built in image editor tool under the tab color. There you
can find the tool "Farbkurven anpassen" in german. in english it could be
called "color curves". Then use linear settings in the histogram and drag
the original diagonal curve such that the left part becomes zero = black
and right part to max = white.
That curve can be saved and reused.

examples attached:

It is probably good to convert prior to that the image to black white.

Have fun!

Christian