merge two picture

James Orr james.orr at orrenterprises.us
Sat Jul 22 16:13:13 BST 2023

There are other models to find a pattern.

IrfanView, for example, is another source with a slightly easier syntax.
https://irfanview-forum.de/forum/program/support/4388-
20.05.2009, 01:04 AM
IrfanView has the Image\Create Panorama image tool for this.Just load and add the two together, hor. or vert., to create a new one.
From IrfanView HELP:
Click on the Image Menu, then Create Panorama image. A dialog allows you to create a panorama image.

You can add single images vertically or horizontally. The first image in the chain will be used as the base for the next images.

There is also an option to insert filenames into the panorama image (top left corner of the single image) or add some empty space between the images. 0 pixels means no space (default).

Note: The Panorama feature will always use the dimensions of the first image as base other input images, if the input images have different dimensions. For a (horizontal) panorama, the height of the first image is important and all subsequent images will be resized to that height, if needed. For a "vertical panorama", the width of the first image is important and all subsequent images will be resized to that width, if needed.

Note: If you want to create images with multiple rows/columns at same time, use the Contact Sheet feature from Thumbnails window.