Query Digikam

Håkan Elmqvist hakelm at smeden.org
Thu Jul 20 16:35:04 BST 2023

Being fresh to Digikam I have out of my 9345 images tagged 2637 images.
Finding the untagged ones is not easy.
I can, however find the 6708 non-tagged filenames with a simple query:

SELECT * FROM digikam.Images where id not in (SELECT imageid FROM
digikam.ImageTags);

But how do I transfer the result to digiKam and open the images for tagging?
Is there any possibility to execute a SQL query from inside digiKam?

Thanks in advance for any tip.

--
Håkan Elmqvist
Sunnerdahlsv 7