downloaded photos not appearing in album

Kathy K katkinter at gmail.com
Sun Dec 17 13:47:13 GMT 2023

After installing the latest version 8.2, photos from my camera's card are
said to be downloading but they do not appear in the folder I have
created.  When I re-open DK, the folder shows up, it says it is finding new
photos and nothing appears.  I am also now unable to create folders in
windows 11 when downloading.

--
*"**It really boils down to this: that all life is interrelated. We are all
caught in an inescapable network of mutuality, tied into a single garment