I don't understand thumbnail behavior

Simon Frei freisim93 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 20:38:49 GMT 2017

Hi,

One possibility is that this is due to versioning. Did you edit files in
this folder with digiKam?
Just to be sure: Go to Settings -> Configure digiKam... -> Image Editor
-> Versioning and check whether the checkboxes in the bottom saying
"Always show ..." are selected and whether they have an effect on your
problem.
The difference between table view and thumbnails might be a bug.

Cheers,
Simon