[Digikam-users] OT: mail filter, was Re: best practice person tag hierarchy

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Tue Mar 24 13:44:07 GMT 2015

You might have missed or misunderstood the reason I copy/paste in my first
mail:
"L'adresse
d'expéditeur indiquée est associée au domaine yahoo.com
<http://yahoo.com>, mais les tests d'authentification de yahoo.com
<http://yahoo.com> n'ont pas permis de la valider."

In english, that means that this specific yahoo.com sender address could
not be authentificated by yahoo itself.

Myself, I don't mind checking my spam folder regularly. But I thought it
better to warn the sender, as some other correspondants don't always check.
As it is, I don't think we are only a few using Gmail. :-)

Marie-Noëlle

> Boudewijn
>
> I am just wondering if Google does not approve of your user name or at
> least the first 4 characters of it. I suggest you search for that 4 letter
> word and discover its meaning in English. It is not a very bad word like
> other English 4 letter words but it is not used in polite company. I
> realise that your user name is made up of the famous rotary engine name
> however the first 4 characters are somewhat unfortunate in English/American
> English (and yes I do believe they are separate languages) ;-))
>
> Regards   Stuart
>

> --

*Les calendriers 2015 sont disponibles sur le site lulu.com :*
<http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/mnaugendre>

[image:
http://www.lulu.com/shop/marie-no%C3%ABlle-augendre/calendrier-aubrac-2015/calendar/product-21867668.html]
<http://www.lulu.com/shop/marie-no%C3%ABlle-augendre/calendrier-aubrac-2015/calendar/product-21867668.html>[image: