[Digikam-users] Color managed view too bright?

torsten.crass at eBiology.de torsten.crass at eBiology.de
Thu May 15 18:33:23 BST 2014

Hi Milan,

thanks for your exhaustive reply -- and sorry for me replying so late...
Somehow I expected to get a reply notification, but since this is a
mailing list (as opposed to a web forum), I was waiting in vain.

Anyway...

> It means that digiKam will apply on-the-fly conversion of the image data
> from its embedded colour profile [1] to the colour space of your monitor
[...]
> Might be usefull to provide us with the display profile.

...I re-calibrated & profiled my monitor, and with the new profile
everything works as expected. Must have made some mistake during my
first attempt.

Thanks again, and best regards --

	Torsten