[Digikam-users] Temporarily override the 'write to file' metadata setting

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Fri Jan 31 09:50:20 GMT 2014

Due to many Digikam freezes when using the batch tool manager, I've been
obliged to deactivate the 'write to file' metadata setting.
However, when I want to write metadata to a couple of images - using the
Images -> Write metadata to image menu, there is no option to override the
general setting. So I need to modify the setting first, then do the rewrite
metadata for pictures I want to publish, then go back to deactivate the
setting again.

Could you provide some easier option? Having different settings for batch
tool manager and image menu, for example? Or giving the ability to override
temporarily the setting when using the Image menu?

Thanks for considering this modification.

Marie-Noëlle

--
<http://marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>
Site personnel <http://marie-noelle-augendre.com/>