[Digikam-users] Temporarily override the 'write to file' metadata setting

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Mon Feb 3 23:46:52 GMT 2014

I'd rather stick to Digikam, as I need to make rather complicate selections
before running the batch tool manager. I use the color tags a lot in order
to select and group the pictures.
For about 550 pictures, I have 10 different sizes depending how big the
final picture will be in the book. And I'll probably do it several times
for some few pictures, if I decide to move them around, or give them more
or less importance...

Thanks for the idea, anyway.

--
<http://marie-noelle-augendre.com/photos/>