[Digikam-users] Greetings

Neil Haughton haughtonomous at googlemail.com
Mon Sep 2 18:39:24 BST 2013

I doubt if you will be censored for having an opinion or expressing a
dislike of DK, but you might be for persisting in taking a tiresomely
antagonistic approach.

As far as locating images is concerned, files and folders are a low level
abstraction. DK offers a higher level abstraction so that where they are
actually stored in your computer is no longer relevant. I believe you can
though, if you wish, show the image in its folder using a file manager from
within DK, but you have to rtfm first to discover that, or ask nicely in
this mailing list.