[Digikam-users] DLNA export question

Boudewijn wankelwankel at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 20 22:02:05 GMT 2013

On Wednesday 20 February 2013 21:55:37 Den wrote:
> Dmitri, can you please share the information you get from Smit with
> the mailing list afterwards? Would be indeed nice to know, what the
> difference between the options is...

I second that! Thanks for looking into it; I have been trying the same another
way around, and just commented in another thread about it.

There used to be ways to expose the tag-tree to the filesystem. Is there still
such an option? I was looking to use FUSE, and came across DigikamFS. There
are some postings on this very list, sep 2009 [1], but the links to the
software/scripts are dead.

Any idea?

Best regards,

Boudewijn