[Digikam-users] Cannot get Darktable to work...

Marie-Noëlle Augendre mnaugendre at gmail.com
Tue Jan 3 21:03:58 GMT 2012

The UI is not very talkative, and the first steps are often difficult for
the user (I've waited some time before making the plunge ...)
But you'll find plenty of information on the official site:
user manual http://www.darktable.org/usermanual/index.html.php
and several videos very helpful.

There is also a mailing-list that is as helpful and dynamic as Digikam's.

Marie-Noëlle

--
Une galerie photos, un blog ... pourquoi pas ? Webmaster en
herbe<http://www.webmaster-en-herbe.net/>

Parcourez les Cévennes à ma façon : Cévennes
Plurielles<http://www.cevennes-plurielles.com/>

Et toutes mes autres publications à partir de ma page d'accueil
générale<http://www.marie-noelle-augendre.com/>