[Digikam-users] after using gimp dk can´t open image.

John Bestevaar Josephus at people.net.au
Mon Oct 31 13:44:25 GMT 2011

  Hi Jean-François
I very much agree with your remarks on the subject of images metadata.
It is a crime against humanity that no one wants to adhere to or agree
on, a limited set of standards for this metadata.
I blame the government for this, any and all  government. They dont care
about images and associated copyright in the same way as for text.
John Bestevaar