[Digikam-users] Modification time +1:00 after shooting time

Philippe Clérié philippe at gcal.net
Thu Dec 29 23:57:32 GMT 2011

Just a shot in the dark, but it may not be a problem with digikam per
se. I've had a similar problem with the << at >> command, so it may be
an internal problem with C libraries.

If I recall correctly, at the time, I did a search on Google and there
were plenty of references to that problem. Bug reports are on file,
either with Debian or Fedora or both. I use both and I don't remember
which one I checked.

I wish now I had made notes. That might have been helpful. Sorry.

Regards
Philippe