[Digikam-users] Exposure Blending tool finalization...

Goose gclaramunt at gmail.com
Mon Dec 21 17:08:36 GMT 2009

Yeah, i know and use "real bracketing" with camera ;)
But sometimes i shoot once and when developing at home, i see my raw with
blown highlights and/or black dark zones. Working in 16bit raw mode allows
you to recover some of those blown zones, but it underexpose the rest of the
picture, so i extract 3 or more Tiff/PNG with different exposure
compensations from the raw and blend them into one "pseudo-fake-hdr" with
QtPfsGui or other softwares.
I know it's not "real" hdr, is more like the local contrast plugin and
sometimes gives good results ;)