[Digikam-users] batching dng to jpg conversions

Gilles Caulier caulier.gilles at gmail.com
Mon Nov 10 11:57:31 GMT 2008

Batch convert use ImageMagick in background

Converting DNG to JPEG, IM will interpret DNG as TIFF file, no more, because
it use libtiff... DNG is a TIFF/EP file format, using a reduced version of
image (thumbnail) in first image TIFF data set. The real image is in second
one...

To process DNG to JPG conversion in batch, use Batch RAW converter.

Gilles Caulier