[Digikam-users] Batch resize causes distortion?

Robert frosterrj at sbcglobal.net
Tue Dec 4 23:32:25 GMT 2007

I just tried to resize a series of photos to 768x1024 to save some size
for emailing, but they all turned out distorted.  If you edit just a
single photo from the editor, there is a "keep ratio" box, or something
like that, which is not part of the batch resize process.  The images
resized individually with the keep ratio checked turn out normally.

Any ideas which of the options in the batch resize (filters I think)
would be best for keeping the distortion down?

Thanks,
Robert