[Digikam-devel] Review Request 108382: Make tagging more accessible by keyboard

Martin Klapetek martin.klapetek at gmail.com
Mon Jan 14 12:32:06 GMT 2013

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 14, 2013 at 9:52 AM, Gilles Caulier <caulier.gilles at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi Martin,
>
> I will be more pragmatic : why review board is a separated tool than
> bugzilla. It must be merged to bugzilla...

Well bugzilla is for managing bugs, reviewboard is for reviewing patches
(and it's defacto standard around KDE projects). Bugzilla has different
usecases and objectives so I don't think we will see any merge in the near
future :)

> We work exclusively with bugzilla to try to do the best about AQ. Add
> another way to fix problems will increase complexity of developer workflow
> and history. It just my experience of large projects that i manage in my
> office.

Of course, each project has its own workflow and I most certainly do not
intend to change the one DigiKam has, just pointing out why reviewboard is
useful as a tool for developers (we push every non-one-line patch in KDE
Telepathy through it).

Cheers
--
Martin Klapetek | KDE Developer