Usability Testing for Calligra as part of study project

Dag dag.andersen at kdemail.net
Wed Apr 5 07:26:38 BST 2023

On Tuesday, 4 April 2023 14:29:47 CEST, Quan Nguyen wrote:
> Hello,
>
> We are a team of information processing science students
> currently taking a course on user experience and usability
> evaluation that lead by Mikko Rajanen. Our aim is to conduct a
> usability test on the Calligra office suite, and we would
> greatly appreciate your input on the desired functionality and
> any previous tests conducted on it. We value your time and thank
> you in advance for your assistance.
Hi, all.
Afaik there hasn't been any previous studies, but I might be wrong.
We are very few active developers atm so the amount of support may be
limited.
@thomas Is it something you would be interrested in?

It would be interresting to hear your reasons for selecting calligra for
this study.

--
Mvh Dag