Usability Testing for Calligra as part of study project

Quan Nguyen Quan.Nguyen at student.oulu.fi
Tue Apr 4 13:29:47 BST 2023

Hello,

We are a team of information processing science students currently taking a course on user experience and usability evaluation that lead by Mikko Rajanen. Our aim is to conduct a usability test on the Calligra office suite, and we would greatly appreciate your input on the desired functionality and any previous tests conducted on it. We value your time and thank you in advance for your assistance.

Best regards,

Quan Nguyen