Porting Calligra to Android which I have currently build on Ubuntu with few features

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Tue May 29 17:20:58 BST 2012

On May 29, 2012 5:03 PM, "Ankit Jain" <ankit_1988manit at yahoo.co.in> wrote:

> >Hi,
>
> >I am trying to port Calligra to Android.But I am really confused about
the Qt part-what to >do with that.I am somehow comfortable with the
dependencies that needs to be identified >to port calligra on Android but I
am not finding any way what needs to be done to port Qt >on Android which
is required for Calligra.
> >Can someone help me out on this or if someone has any other idea on how
shall I >proceed to port Calligra which I have built on Ubuntu to Android
Platform.

There is already a port of qt to android called Necessitas. You could start
by looking at it. Use Google to find it.

> >The Calligra which I have built on Linux contains only a few things like
>stage,sheets,words and the conversion utility(I did this by studying the
source code of >calligra and eliminated the rest parts and it is
successfully working for me with the limited >features).

> Regards,
> Ankit

-  Kaushal

PS: Could you stop adding a '>' to the start of every line? That's kinda
annoying. You misunderstood the dev who requested you to use '>'. You use
'>' to quote the message you are replying to, not what you type. Like what
I've done above, to your message.