[Appeal] Translucency effect

David Vignoni david.vignoni at gmail.com
Tue Apr 12 22:01:52 CEST 2005

I think this is a very cool idea. In some way is something that can
remember exposee but it's new and fresh, not yet implemented anywhere.

Of course as aaron said, there are some considerations to do (eg. with
grouped tasks) but this is definitively a good idea: cool, useful and
wow!

go on!

--
David Vignoni