[Appeal] a proposition for new file icon interaction mechanics

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Apr 11 01:46:14 CEST 2005

On Sunday 10 April 2005 04:51, Kurt Pfeifle wrote:
> > PROPOSAL
> >
> > my proposal is simple: let's use larger icons and take advantage of that
> > extra real estate to create a small interface the user can directly act
> > upon.
>
> I think this is a very interesting idea to explore further.
> Hopefully, it inspires our artists into proposing some mockups
> soonish. I'd *love* to see them....

yes, ken and i are working on this together. as per the meeting in Berlin, i
was to get this description together, which i have now, and he'll be working
on some story boards which we'll bat back and forth until we're both happy
(and hopefuly the rest of you are too) and then i'll start coding stuff up
for us in the content manager. =)

--
Aaron J. Seigo