MP3Tunes plugin in Amarok for windows?

Casey Link unnamedrambler at gmail.com
Sat Mar 14 12:07:52 UTC 2009

Hello Ben,

The MP3tunes plugin isn't available on windows, because the mp3tunes
library Amarok is designed only for *nix machines. Porting it, or
crossplatforming it is something I haven't had the time to look into,
and won't for the foreseeable future.

As the only maintainer for the MP3tunes service in Amarok, this pretty
much means the mp3tunes plugin won't receive any major updates until
I'm able to work on it again.

Casey Link