Amarok quick-start guide

Willem Ferguson willemferguson at zoology.up.ac.za
Tue Jun 22 22:37:09 CEST 2010

Dear Colleagues,

I have made the last updates of what I had in mind to this guide. There
are some comments in red that I have left, requesting advice about
technical details. If you would be prepared to give advice, I would
appreciate it very much.

A request: If you alter the text, would you please be prepared to
highlight it in some way so that we can see it.

A sensible approach would probably be to do the formatting in an
existing form for documentation used by the KDE community. But I do not
know of such a format.

The way that I see the way forward is:
1) Finalising of the content (not too far away,I hope!)
2) One (or more!!) of the developers or a technical person(s) checking
to see that all the information is factually accurate.
3) Formatting conventions for finalising a doc that is technically
consistent. I have no idea where to start with this.
4) Ways of integrating the List of Contents with the actual content.
Creating active links??

Kind regards,
Willem Ferguson