FAQ update

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Jun 1 22:03:58 CEST 2010

Hey Emilio :)

thanks a lot for touching the FAQ. It indeed needs some love.
Your proposed index looks good to me except this question: "5.12 Will
Amarok 2.0 be able to use my old collection? Will my tags, rating and
statistic be lost?". I don't think we should talk about 2.0 anymore.
We're at 2.3.X now and 2.0 had been a long time ago. The question
probably just needs to be made more generic.

I'd say rewrite it the way you have proposed it now and then send
another email here so people can do a quick fact checking and maybe
add here and there if needed.

Cheers
Lydia

PS: You rock ;-)