Interested in translating Amarok's website

Natán natancalzolari at gmail.com
Sat May 23 13:36:46 CEST 2009

Hello,

My name is Natán, and I am writing you this email because I am interested in
helping with the translation of content in Amarok's website.

I am from Argentina, so I could translate content from English to Spanish. I
really like English, and I have studied it for nine years, since I was a
kid. Among other things that I am doing and studying, next year I'll be
starting an English Translator career.

Let me know if you need a CV; I didn't attach a copy because I haven't
translated it to English yet, but you can check my LinkedIn
profile<http://www.linkedin.com/in/natancalzolari>
.

Because I am interested in software development and I have always read
documentation in English, I would have no problem translating any kind of
text, even if it was about code itself.

I really enjoy Free Software, so this could be a great way for me to return
the favor.

I'm really looking forward to hearing from you.

--
Natán Calzolari
http://natancalzolari.com.ar