New attempt of an Alpha release

Pedro de Carvalho Gomes pedrogomes81 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 22:15:19 GMT 2021

Hi Heiko,

I managed to figure out what changed from Kdelibs4 to KF5. I have
updated those at release_scripts/RELEASE_HOWTO. Probably there are
things I missed, so feel free to improve it. Up to now I have uploaded
to the download server, and created the ticket:

https://phabricator.kde.org/T14088

Once the file is placed at the correct directory, I'll continue with the
release note and notify packagers. Probably I need help with updating
Amarok's own material: web pages, wiki, IRC channel... I'd appreciate if
you or Myriam can help me with that.

Cheers,

Pedro