New attempt of an Alpha release

Heiko Becker heirecka at exherbo.org
Sun Jan 31 13:32:43 GMT 2021

Hi Pedro,

do you know how? I noticed that the docs for that mostly speak about
KDELibs4 times (which kind of makes sense, considering there wasn't a
Qt5/KF5 release yet). If you want I could do the release and update the
docs in the process, or if you want to do it yourself put at least the
tarball on the download server (and save you the sysadmin ticket).

Best regards,
Heiko