D24817: Restore scripting functionalities and Qt bindings.

Heiko Becker noreply at phabricator.kde.org
Fri Feb 21 16:32:25 GMT 2020

heikobecker requested changes to this revision.
heikobecker added a comment.

  How are those bindings generated? I assume they change depending on the used Qt version? Could it be feasible to convince cmake to generate them during build time?

  Not only the generated files, but also some others you added are missing a lincese header.

  However, I'm still not sure if it's worth to pursue this, QtScript is going away, no way around it. And if it turns out we break scripts, it would be nice to only do it once instead of twice. Ideally, I'd like to hear feedback from people more involved than me.

INLINE COMMENTS

> CMakeLists.txt:1404
> +                qtscript_xml
> +        DESTINATION lib/plugins/script)
> +

This breaks for people with lib{32,64,whatever} dirs, there's https://api.kde.org/ecm/kde-module/KDEInstallDirs.html to handle this properly.

REPOSITORY
  R181 Amarok