Fwd: Project Idea for SoK

Myriam Schweingruber myriam at kde.org
Wed Apr 25 22:36:50 UTC 2012

FYI, this should go to amarok-devel

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Arjun Basu <arjunkbasu at gmail.com>
Date: Wed, Apr 25, 2012 at 19:39
Subject: Project Idea for SoK
To: amarok at kde.org

I posted a few yesterday wishing to do Season of KDE. I got a reply
from Teo asking me to choose a project from Amarok. I came across this
project idea "Implement MediaArtStorageSpec". I saw on the ideas page
that it was available as a Season of KDE project. It would be great if
someone could mentor me on this idea.

http://www.fsfe.org