SoK mentors needed

Teo Mrnjavac teo at kde.org
Wed Apr 25 07:22:45 UTC 2012

Hello team,

we are already getting quite a few inquiries from students interested
in doing Season of KDE with Amarok. Are there any Amarok contributors
who would be willing to mentor a Season of KDE student? You would do a
great service to the community. Please keep in mind that I expect the
workload to be a little smaller than mentoring a GSoC student, but not
much smaller. If there's no one who can mentor I will have to turn
down lots of very good applicants. Please let me know ASAP.

Cheers,
--
Teo