SeeqPod API - Audio and video - mw

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 22:09:39 CET 2008

Hi Mario,

I know of your service, even though I have never personally used to
any major extent even though I hav eplayed around with it on several
occasions and find it quite interesting and unique. That said, adding
your service to Amarok on top of the existing service framework (
which now includes services like Jamendo, Last.m and Mp3Tunes ) should
be relatively simple to do.

Unfortunately, I do not think we can manage to add your service until
after the release of Amarok 2.0 this summer as we are putting a
feature freeze into effect at the end of this month. However, as we
have quite a few slots for this years Google Summer of Code, it is
possible that a student might pick this as their project. You are more
than welcome to advertise this Summer of Code project to any students
you think might be interested.

Another option which would greatly fast track the process would be to
sponsor an Amarok developer ( or one of your own developers ) to add
your service. I know that there are several Amarok developers who are
more than willing to accept such a sponsorship, even if it is just for
a limited period of time.

Fee free to get in touch with any questions or suggestions.

Best regards

Nikolaj