Fwd: SeeqPod API - Audio and video - mw

Nikolaj Hald Nielsen nhnfreespirit at gmail.com
Mon Mar 17 22:00:47 CET 2008

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From:  <mario at seeqpod.com>
Date: Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 8:02 PM
Subject: SeeqPod API - Audio and video - mw
To: nhnfreespirit at gmail.com

Dear Nikolaj,

 Amarok is terrific -- perhaps this will make it even better.

 SeeqPod creates 'playable search'.  We make it possible to 'play' any
resource on the internet.

 www.seeqpod.com.
 www.seeqpod.com/about_us.php

 We have an API which allows you to intgrate our result set into Amarok2.
 www.seeqpod.com/api.php

 I wanted to reach out to you and see if this is something where we
could potentially work together.

 All the best,

 Mario Wilson
 VP Business Development and Strategy
 c.415.225.3942

 PS:  I use Ubuntu 8.4 on an AMD64 system.  I would use kbuntu -
however, getting that silly ATI driver to work has been ...
challenging.  Cheers - Mario.

 Nikolaj Hald Nielsen, the main developer of Magnatune store, is
planning to move things up a higher level by providing a service
framework for all streaming music sources. This service framework
could, and is in part intended to, be used as a starting point for
adding other stores, and will provide a large amount of basic
functionality with regards to adding previews to the playlist,
displaying data about selected items, and similar "read only"
functionality