Zanshin Contribution

Florimond Boquet kde at florimond.eu
Tue Oct 4 15:08:32 UTC 2016

Hello,

I'm working with a group a student of the university of Bordeaux and we
want to help you on the Zanshin project.
We didn't find any wiki nor documentation and we would like to work on
it. That could help us understanding the project deeper. Do you have a
preferred solution to store the doc ? kde wiki, website,... ?

On the other hand we already fetched the project on Phabricator and we
are getting more and more familiar with your code and test. We will soon
work on bug correction, improvements and new features. We are already in
touch with Kevin Ottens for this part.

Anyway we are exited to contribute, don't hesitate to contact us if you
have any suggestion :-)

Florimond BOQUET