Wiki to Learn development

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Wed Feb 15 20:37:10 UTC 2017

Hi Kaustuv,

we welcome new developers, but before becoming a KDE developer, you should
send some patches that proof your abilities to work with our software! You
have to convince, with your code, a developer to vouch for you. In the
meantime we'll gladly accept code and review requests.
Check out the junior jobs on phabricator.kde.org.

Bye,
-Riccardo

On 14 February 2017 at 04:36, kaustuv deolal <vutsuak96 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey,
> I would like to contribute to wikitolearn on github.
> Please add my username: Vutsuak16
> link : https://github.com/Vutsuak16
> Regards,
> Kaustuv Deolal
>
> --
Hasiti Lapé Hetep Malu Mир Wolakota Santiphap Irini Peoch שלום