New Section Template Proposal

Matteo Bonanomi matteo at wikitolearn.org
Wed Sep 14 07:54:23 UTC 2016

Hi!

> We noticed that it could be really nice to group the various sections
> based on some general characteristics of the Courses inside the
> sections, for example `Undergraduate Courses` (ita: `Argomenti Base:
> Triennale`), `Graduate Courses` (ita: `Argomenti Avanzati:
> Magistrale`), `Related Courses` for group math and computer science
> courses, `High School Physics`.

I saw this division on vodka during Akademy and I found it cool, to me
it's ok to have this sub-division!

> The problem is that we currently use `==` level sections in our
> Template:Section (https://it.wikitolearn.org/Template:Section), and we
> dont want to group the Sections with `=`, which is meant for the page
> title. To solve this problem I and Sofia suggest changing our
> Template:Section (here https://it.wikitolearn.vodka/Template:Section)
> to use a `===` level section, and group the Sections with `==`. Ther
> result is here https://it.wikitolearn.vodka/Fisica .

I cannot see the changes on vodka anymore, it's just me or someone
else has the same problem? (I see vodka as the production site is,
even if I'm logged in)

> What is your opinion on this Template change? It's use is obviously
> meant to be exported in other Departments, too.

If it is just a matter of structure and visual effect but it doesn't
change anything else on the site (as I think it is), to me it's ok.

Bye,

-Matteo