[WikiToLearn] Promo sprint report: some ideas

Alessandro Tundo aletundo at wikitolearn.org
Sat May 21 13:04:34 UTC 2016

> Hey,
>
> the document seems clear to me, especially for the last point. I just
> want to say that the general problem of starting writing is also the
> ux. I will try to put my effort on that now that I have some free time
> :-)

I'm so happy to realize that at least someone else consider it as an
important point.

I voiced that at least two or three times during "mini-sprints" or
other random encounters.
Exactly for this reason, I'm going to give life back to your tech-ml
thread because I think it's our priority.

About the promo-document, I think it's okay, nice ideas, no doubt.

Bye,

Alessandro