[WikiToLearn] Communication channels

Gianluca Rigoletti gianluca.rigoletti at gmail.com
Sat May 21 09:48:23 UTC 2016

> My idea is:
>
> Open a ML thread for every decision we have to make
>
> Link the ML thread in the appropiate meta.wikitolearn.org page

I want to rearrange a little bit this part. My idea is to stop using
google docs unless is extremely important to do some collaborative
writing and editing and create a section page on meta with all the
proposal. For example, we have a mail from Matteo about the promo
sprint with a link. I would make that link a page on meta, with a
clear title (something like "Promo sprint 16-05-18"). I suggest this
for a pratical reason: it's way more easier to read all the ideas of
the minisprint if we categorize them by date or by topic on mediawiki,
even if they are just drafts. Once proposal has been discussed and
decision has been taken, it's really is to write a  subtitle or
another page with those decisions.

I'm not sure I have been clear, so I just wrote a simple table of what
I have in mind. It's just an idea, but imho it's really more easy to
keep track of all the work going on:

http://meta.wikitolearn.org/User:Grigoletti/Proposal_Management

Let me know,

--