[WikiToLearn] Promo sprint report: some ideas

Matteo Bonanomi matteo9496 at gmail.com
Fri May 20 18:45:05 UTC 2016

Hi,

Yesterday we had a mini sprint with some members of the promo team.
Mainly it was a moment of brainstorming, so no ("official") decision
has been taken. We came up with some (new) ideas and thoughts that you
can find here: https://goo.gl/B1f6da
We've tried to sum up everything in this doc. Please keep in mind that
this document does not represent anything "official" or decided, yet.
If you have any feedback or thought about what we have said or
something related to it, please let us know :-)

Bye,
Matteo