[WikiToLearn] Promo quick sprint

Riccardo Iaconelli riccardo at kde.org
Fri May 13 15:43:18 UTC 2016

Hi all,

many of you have expressed the need of discussing some strategies to enhance
outreach user engagement in the site (esp. for students), which is why I think
that doing some serious brainstorming could be a very good idea.

Luckily, a big part of the promo team is going to be in Milano those dates, so
I'd propose that for this we try to meet in person and hopefully come up with
some quite nice ideas for further online discussion. I would like to have
planned this well in advance, but I think that we cannot seriously organize a
sprint before Akademy (happening in September), so this is the second best
thing for this urgent matter.

In any case, I am trying to get a nice room from the University of Milano-
Bicocca with an awesome recording/livestream equipment, so remote attendance
should be a quite reasonable option.

Dates would be Wednesday/Thursday extending maybe to Friday, which should be
well enough for the scope of the sprint.

If you'd like to attend, please sign up on sprints.kde.org (I will send a note
when the sprint is created on the site) or send the promo list an e-mail, and
note if you would like to attend remotely. All work done at the sprint will in
any case be reported for further discussion on the promo list.

Bye,
-Riccardo