[WikiToLearn] R: A draft proposal for a WikiToLearn Board and otherstructures

riccardo gilardi riccardo.gilardi1996 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 08:21:26 UTC 2016

Hi,
I've got a question about the mantainers' table: Until now we used to talk about users' problems or workflows with every User who wanted to tell his own. I didn't get if this kind of table/council would only be a sort of forum or if it would have decisional power (even being closed to his members).

Sorry For my English,
Roccardo